Thông tin chi tiết
- Secondary infection of lumpy skin, foot-and-mouth disease that causes fever, loss of appetite, depression, dermatitis, vesicular infection, ulcers, meat-milk reduction in cow, dairy cow, buffalo.
- Respiratory tract inflammation, acute pneumonia, Pasteurellosis, fever caused by Mannheimia haemolytica, Pasteurella multocida and Haemophilus somnus.
- Dermatitis, skin necrosis, laminitis, hoof rot, mastitis, metritis, urogenital tract infection.
Withdraw all Five-Butasal solution and pump into Five-Cefdium vial, shake well until completely dissolved. Then, add Five-Ketofen to the mixture, shake well to obtain a salmon-coloured solution.
By intramuscular injection, use 3-5 consecutive days.
- Buffalo, cow: 1ml/10-15kgP/day.
- Pig: 1ml/8kgP/day.
* Should use the mixed solution within 2 hours after mixing to get the best efficacy. If the drug is not used up, store the rest in dry, cool, under 30ºC place, avoid the light. Use within 24 hours since mixing.
Meat: 3-4 days.
Milk: 0 day.
STORAGE: In dry, cool place, under 30ºC.