Thông tin chi tiết
Gentamicin belongs to Aminoglycoside, a broad-spectrum antibiotic, highly effective against Gram (+), Gram (-) bacteria and Mycoplasma.
* Cattle, pig: Specific for Pneumonia, Enzootic Pneumonia, Brochopneumonia, Pasteurellosis, diarrhea, neonatal colibacillosis, S.paratyphoid, infections caused by Staphylococcus and Streptococcus, enteritis caused by anaerobic bacteria, nephritis, cystitis, MMA complex, sepsis.
* Poultry: Specific for CRD, CCRD (plus secondary E.coli infections), Fowl Cholera, Infectious Coryza, airsacculitis, Colibacillosis, Hemolysis caused by E.Coli, Fowl typhoid, necrotic enteritis.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Administration via drinking water. Duration: 3-5 consecutive days.
* Cattle: 100g/2,100-2,500kg Bw/day, twice per day.
* Pig: 100g/400L water/2,500kg Bw/day.
* Poultry: 100g/400L water/1,400-1450kg Bw/day.
Combination of Gentamincin and Flumequine acts additively. Should administer Hado-Gen.2000 with Five-Fluquin.50
Store in cool, dry place, under 300C.
Reg no. TW5-88
For Veterinary Use Only